The NDC Index is a measurement of organizational commitment to diversity and inclusion among companies in the U.S. Through an annual survey, the index rates company performance on CEO engagement and corporate initiatives, policies, and programs. The NDC Index Annual Report provides an analysis of this performance among participating companies while highlighting their D&I best practices and growth opportunities.
The inaugural NDC Index Annual Report presents findings from the data submitted by the 43 participating companies in the 2022 survey. It offers a glance to current DEI trends and recommendations for creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace. Highlights from the report include:
- Most CEOs regard diversity as part of the company's business growth strategy.
- Fifty-eight percent of the companies have an executive diversity council.
- Sixty-seven percent of participants have employee resource groups..
- Women account for over half of all employees, while Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) make up nearly half of the overall workforce.
- While women make up 49 percent of management, their representation steadily declines to 38 percent at the corporate executive level and 33 percent at the executive team level.
To learn more, download the complete report.
For questions about the NDC Index, please contact us at [email protected]. We welcome an opportunity to assist you and your company in achieving your D&I goals.